Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Moved my AOL Journal




AOL is closing it's Journal and Hometown pages as of the end of the month. I managed to move my Journal "The House on Long Hill" to Blogger, but am afraid my Hometown pages will end up being lost...might try to rescue some links and pictures for my Blogs on here. I had several pages, some of them had nearly 4,000 visitors and some only a few hundred, but I loved making them and feel sad that they are going.



We had a great vacation last month but now everything is winding down, gardens are nrearly finished, time to buy a couple of bushels and pick our own apples, the deer are standing on their hindlegs to get at them so only the high ones will be left.


We took a ride yesterday and I did get some pics of the beautiful scenery that people pay to come here and see...better to click and see them in a larger size to appreciate them!


I had a long day, will be back soon.

No comments: