Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year


Another year...another bunch of resolutions I probably won't keep and the inevitable feeling of "Oh my God..another year just flew by and now that is one more gone of the paltry few I have left"..what a horrible thought!


Oh well, as Scarlett said.."I'll think about tomorrow". Today I will make some whole wheat pasta with tomato and basil sauce, drained chopped spinach, ricotta and some mozzarella if I can find any in the frig, if not, I'll top with slices of cheddar or pepperjack.


I always overbuy at holiday time and everything is just crammed in there..time for my budget month to take effect and use up some of the stuff I have already bought and spend no more than $100 this month on groceries.
Tootie has some new additions to her wardrobe..courtesy of Aunt Deb, I had to turn back the fur on her hood so I could find her little face!


Back soon....


No comments: